Monday, July 27, 2009

Tonight, I am praying for Stellan

I do not consider myself to be religious, but I do trust there is a higher being than those of us here on earth. I have to believe this, because I cannot believe the paths we walk are arbitrary. So tonight, I am praying for Stellan. I am asking that his tiny heart brings his weary body through one more night. I am asking because Stellan is Gavin's age. I am asking because this could be my son. I am asking over and over because this innocent little life needs all the support he can get. So, tonight I am praying for Stellan and I am counting my blessings because my son is healthy and sleeping peacefully in his crib.




Prayers for Stellan

1 comment:

  1. I cant help but cry every time I read that blog. I just think it could be us ya know? I am praying for Stellan as well!

    ReplyDelete