Monday, July 27, 2009

Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy what you find here, but I make no promises. I had the greatest intent to start one of these as a diary for my pregnancy. Alas, those 38 weeks came and went in a whirlwind of doctor visits, sonograms, weight gain, baby showers and nesting. Before I knew it, October 6th, 2009 was pounding at my door.

So here I am, one c-section and 10 months later with the most amazing little boy ever. Since I am starting here and really wanted to start there I figure why not go back in time? I ask you to bear with me and take a walk back in time, after all history is what defines our future.

2 comments:

  1. I vaguely remember you making fun of me when I started a blog to document my summer in Argentina. Now who's the dork?

    xoxo, love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Job Breann... I am liking this!! Can't wait to read more!! XO from Zoe and I!!

    ReplyDelete