Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A starting point

Since I am a planner and a bit of a control freak, I have decided to organize my blog complete with some daily topics! Most days I will simply bore you with posts and pictures; other days will have specific themes. I must admit part of my intent is to keep me focused, I have this horrible tendency to abandon the best laid plans!


Every Monday I hope you will tag along on an excursion back in time. I didn't start this blog when I wanted to, so I would like to share those memories with you now.

Time to be honest, brutally honest. What did you do this week that you won't admit anywhere but here? Need some help? I did not eat a pint of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream in a single sitting and then bury the container in the trashcan so Cory wouldn't find it... That wasn't me! And I definitely did not walk out of a public restroom with the back of my skirt tucked in my underwear and then pretend I did it as a joke when I walked back in the office... That wasn't me!


Fridays are my favorite days; it means I have the day off, the weekend is beginning and my hard working husband is *almost* done with his work week. I have a hunch you may like Fridays too, so on Fridays I'd like you to Feel Free to post anything you want! Wacky facts, inspirational quotes, your favorite recipe, get it out there!


2 comments: